The second update for Secret Neighbor on Steam focuses on Quality of Life improvements. Next up are performance improvements.
There has also been a lot of work done in the backend, mostly focused on networking.
- Added the ability to interact with doors and bars while stunned
- Fixed the lag spike that occurred after a kid died in Neighbor’s hands
- Fixed the leaflets appearing under a kid’s shoes when that kid leaves the spectator mode
- Fixed bars randomization
- Brave can no longer hit items that are lying on the floor
- Fixed freezing that occurred when you would knock down a door while in pause menu
- Reworked sliding mechanic
- You can no longer climb on vertical surfaces or angles
- Reworked the Crow logic (now it shows the way either to a key or a keycard you need)
- Reworked Detective’s skill logic (now it shows the way either to a key or a keycard you need)
- Fixed the Crow disappearing after turning into the Neighbor (proximity to Neighbor at which the Crow disappears changed from 15 to 5)
- Fixed the Crow disappearing after a key has been successfully used
- Fixed Detective’s photos when playing with no keycards.
- Fixed a bug where a kid’s saucepan would disappear after they transform into the Neighbor
- Slightly changed player models’ interpolation to minimize cases where the Neighbor can catch kids from extreme distances
- Adjusted saucepan positioning for some characters
- Increased Neighbor’s fall damage
- Fixed the inconsistencies between torso and legs positioning when turning (characters twisting)