Greetings! Another major update/patch brings new stuff and a lot of game improvements.
Check it out!
- New weapons Minigun and Proximity Mine
- New craftable weapons added
- Added more survivor character to play it
- Added one possible ending sequence
- Added new Aiport Location (point of interest)
- Added the Advanced Radio Tower so you can call the military and initiate an ending sequence with many events
- Added hostile survivor groups and encampments (later next week will be added more options and different survivor groups with diplomacy options)
- Added hostile encampment groups (can be looted when no one's there)
- Show grenade damage
- New mouse animation when moving thought the map
- Added new sounds when zombies are killed with grenades/mines/Molotov ːfiresideː
- Added new sound when the zombie brute attacks
- Can craft a Z virus, to infect any useless character
- Double click on the player group to open the inventory
- Quests on Locations
- Added 5 new Steam Achievements
- Many more events that happen with other survivor groups and when the player decides the rescue sequence
- when a farmed item is collected display the respective item image
- bug displaying damage on a tooltip
- Rebalance zombie spawn rate according to the difficulty selected
- When a forest tile was removed no would make no noise always
- Incorrect unnamed damage
- Wrong displaying of items in the crafting panel and the split/join groups panel
- A bug would cause crafting packs of 100 ammo
- Resources now are stored by just entering the encampment tile, no more the need to open the managing panel
Unfortunately, because of some recent changes in the save games, previous load games will not work.
Mac update is on it's but it will take a bit longer.
Thank you and stay cool!