Hey restless abysms. :]
A new game mode has been added called the Lexicanium Hunt. It includes a new boss and region called the Blaspheme Librarium which is home to a few new enemies/traps. The Hunt is just the 4 stages long compared to the Adventures 8 so it's intended as more of a tea-break jaunt if you don't quite fancy a full on score run Adventure. The Daily Abysm Challenge will now also use the Hunt mode.
Some other stuff too...
- 7 new items (Haunted Balloon, Voidic Thorn, Choccy Bar, Witchery Potion, Pixie Compass, Sticky Tape, Springy Sandals).
- Improved performance by about 25%.
- 5 new achievements (Lexicanium Hunt, Lexicanium Filthy Stinkin Rich, Lexicanium Gotta Go Fast, Spiritful Clan Alchemistro, Spiritful Clan Katanachi).
- Added stats for the Abysm Challenges to the Grimoire Compendium.
- Added a Reset Aim setting which resets your aiming to the horizontal if no direction is pressed.
- Added a Quiet Hero setting which reduces the volume of player sounds (e.g. jumping, shooting).
- Rejigged the Escape Menu so you can end the game to submit your current score and makes accidentally restarting your game harder.
- 1 new Clashful Cards card (Lichema) (wow!)
- Enrealmed Cloak: If you're already cloaked then moving will no longer reveal you (note actions like jumping still will).
- You can now also sell Jewels to the Shoppie by standing in front to interact with him.
- Katanachi can now have up to 4 mecha balls!
- Minor non-gameplay bits & bobs.