- Visual: Water is now transparent and there is now ground below the water! (Note: Looks weird when loading saves from previous versions. This is not a bug, this is progress! :) )
- Visual: Colonist now sink into the water when they walk on it.
- Content: Added another music track for the desert terrain.
- Content: Added the long inserter. I'll improve the animation / model in the future.
- Gameplay: When possible, a depot will now directly transport items from entry hoppers to exit hoppers.
- Gameplay: The auto smelter and auto kiln no longer require betanium. The auto smelter now has the same recipes as the regular smelter. Also, reduced the amount of mined iron/copper/gold required for a block from 3 to 2.
- Gameplay: All inserters have the filter functionality now. The "filter inserter" is now deprecated.
- Gameplay: You can now build dark foundations on the coast.
- UI: Added a search bar to the ship panel.
- UI: The colonist management screen is now scrollable.
- UI: Extended the size of some info panels.
- UI: Opening the build menu now clears the previous search.
- UI: You can now open the build menu, type what you want and hit return to directly go to placement mode.
- UI: Added a confirmation dialog to the world map exit button.
- UI: Added a warning flag to workshops when required inputs are missing.
- UI: Added a warning flag to workshops when input stockpiles are assigned but they don't accept the required goods.
- Fixed: Keys are no longer blocked when opening the build menu (unless you open it using a key shortcut).
- Fixed: Stockpiling not working correctly when you have multiple stockpiles/depots accepting the same good.
- Fixed: Stockpile/depot priorities not applying when stockpiling.
- Fixed: Some visual terrain glitches.
- Fixed: Visual glitch with filter inserters.
- Fixed: Fish stuck in animation for some time after getting revealed.
- Fixed: Disappearing seagulls. :)
- Fixed: Ship UI getting messed up when switching between pages.
- Fixed: Foundations being invisible after loading a save game.
- Fixed: The search bar in the type filter UI now allows you to search with Capitalized letters.
- Fixed: The resume button in the main menu is now disabled if you have nothing to resume.
- Fixed: Placement arrow direction for oil pumps.
- Fixed: You can no longer place foundations on top of each other.
- Fixed: Updated the dioramas to work with the new water. (You can fix your own dioramas by replacing Floor_Water → Floor_Sand_Water and Floor_Ocean → Floor_Sand_Ocean in the xml-file).
- Fixed: More backward compatibility for the last patch.
- Fixed: Ship cargo UI overflow when unloading huge amounts of cargo.
- Fixed: Data mods triggering a false vertex count warning.
- Fixed: Export prices for higher tier items.
- Misc: The names of modifiers and scenarios can now be localized.
- Performance: The UI is no longer rebuilt whenever an item is unloaded from the ship.
- Performance: Picker job generation is now distributed across multiple frames.
- Performance: Increased performance of stockpile task generation.