Early Access v0.27 Patch Notes
This week’s update features a number of quality of life UI changes as well as some balance changes to existing effects.
As usual, please let us know your feedback on the game or on any of the changes on our Discord server!
Updated Shocked effect to, ‘Whenever hit by a Melee or Ranged attack, deal 1 Magic Damage to all friendlies within 2 spaces.’ Note: this also effects the target itself.
This is to make the effect more reliable and make it not useless against bosses or single enemies.
- ‘Dire Bat’ (Hunter) – Decreased cost to 1 (from 2) and increased health to 4 (from 3).
- ‘Wing Smash’ – Increased Push amount to 4 (from 2) to give a bit more utility for repelling melee attackers.
- Reduced HP on the ‘Spikeback’ boss.
- Removed ‘Fireball’ from ‘Fury Liche’.
- Combat Run: You will not always get the option to rest and visit town during the combat run, forcing you into combat in some situations.
- Summon cards now show the health of the summoned unit.
- Hovering over a side-quest arrow on the map will give you the approximate travel time (in days) to reach the objective.
- Updated New Adventure pages to make it more obvious when you are continuing a game in progress or starting a new adventure.
- Added section bookmarks to the Card Catalogue to easily jump to different card types (Action, Power, Weakness etc…).
- Fixed issue with ‘Driving Cold’ not pushing both enemies if 2 are lined up within the AOE.
- Fixed another issue with UNDO sometimes leaving invisible cards in hand.
- Fixed a bug allowing you to get the same Legendary multiple times.
- Fixed Combat Run not reporting completion properly.
- All tutorials now localised to Chinese (Simplified).