Hey Merchants! Thanks to your feedback, we were able to identify critical map related things that need improvement.
Here are some changes that I've pushed today:
- Use arrow keys to scroll map (but not move ship); ship movement kept as wasd if this is what you want instead of mouse
- Fixed infinite mode objective display in main menu
- No longer need to have full crew inside to demolish building
- Camera no longer focuses on ship when you leftclick and ship starts moving (you can still press space to focus on it)
- Ship route is shown on the map to make it possible to see where the ship is moving
- Arrow points out where your ship is on the map if you scroll the camera too far
- spyglass now expands view range as intended
- German language translation fixed (bread is produced from flour (Mehl), not from Wheat as described before)
- Added missing flour line
As usual, keep the feedback coming :) Thank you!