Changes of Note:
- Hangars will no longer accept ships that have cargo in them, equipped modules are allowed but cargo holds must be empty
- Error messaging has been added to failed inventory transfers
- Cargo UI updates when equipping modules from station to ship.
- You can now toggle to see either another users Call Sign or the ship that they are in.
- Various inventory bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed issue with claim button not activating in workshop.
- GFI Security fleet still disabled
- On rare occasions, the user's ship may become invisible after docking
- Closing the Navigation Map while in FTL won't allow you to reopen it
- When coming out of the jumpgate ship trail will flash across the screen
- Consuming a TCF canister in ship hangar will not decrease total count- undocking and re docking to station will fix it
- This is rare, but if the button "Home Station" appears when you are not in FTL (or when you are just about to arrive) do not press it. Your ship will disappear and you will need to contact support to get it back
- Some missions are leading users to a non existent station in Sol: GUx: 5,000.00, GUz: 10,000.00 – do not accept this mission
- NPCs contain incorrect icons