721 words. That is enough to cover 90% of conversations in English.
Unscramble those words in Mini Words - a unique mix of puzzle, word search and hangman.
Quick facts on English language:
- 600,000+ words: English dictionary.
- 30,000 words: average vocabulary of an adult educated in English.
- 2800 words: cover 90% of texts and conversations for an ESL student.
- 721 words: enough to cover 90% of conversations. Do you know them?
Discover the most used words in English in Mini Words, a unique mix of puzzle, word search and hangman, in a minimalist and relaxing environment, no distractions.
Unscramble them using all letters on the board, without repeating or crossing paths.
- Simple to start: boards are small and words are easily recognized. But it won’t be easy to obtain all master achievements (in “no tips” mode!).
- Ones learning English can practice vocabulary. Have all those classes been worth it?
- But ones mastering the language have also the challenge to solve the puzzles. More advanced levels will test the skills of attention and logic problems solving.
- 300+ levels and 700+ words.
Play it now on Steam!