In October you may want to put on a few additional layers and take care of your skin before stepping outside. Lucky you ! Nukeyuara developers are here to help you do just that.
Discover the highlights of our 2019 September release on http://bit.ly/2pMBida. Changelist follows.
Note: This release is only available for PC for now. macOS update will follow shortly.
- Additive layers are now implemented*
- Geodesic voxels are now used to calculate binding weights
- Reverse Foot Snap or Align: Snap your RF controller to foot sole or align it horizontally while preserving your pose (available in Spinner RF mode)
- Added Stepped Interpolation to Curveboard*
- [Settings] Added Playback speed in Timeline preferences*
- [Settings] Added Back-face culling option in 3D rendering preferences*
- [UI] Added Hide HUD option in Layout and Render window*
- [Selection] Right-click menu on Skin Atelier influences now exposes “Select vertices influenced by all selected influences"
- [3D view] Upgrade to OpenGL 3.1
- [Skinning] Simplified workflow to directly access Step 2 of Duo Skin and smooth influences*
- [UX] Spinner Move Rotate Scale (MRS) rework
- Better MRS behavior when handling a skeleton with non-uniform scaled joints
- MRS Gizmo is not degenerated anymore when handling a skeleton with non-uniform scaled joints
- Refined “Compensate Scale“ behavior
- Finer and more accurate edition of intermediary layers
- [UX] New keyboard shortcut options to edit text/value strings
- Ctrl + right/left allows you to browse strings within a given window panel
- Up/down arrow lets you go at the beginning/end of the string
- [UI] Weight pad has been deleted from Skin Atelier
- [Virtual keys] Major low-level code overhaul to prepare implementation of to-be-released animation keys (blendshapes, cameras...)
- Character is not renamed anymore after Updating Skinned Mesh
- [Export] Several folders can now be handled when exporting to AKNM
- [UI] Gizmo is not hidden anymore when using “Hide All“ in Tree
- Keys cannot be created in Skin&Check mode anymore
- Crash fixed when skinning a mesh with hidden vertices
- Loading a mesh with no material array is now possible
*Inspired by community feedback