- The achievements should work now!
- Found a reason why Jimmy suddenly disappeared at the arcade cabinet. Added a little fix so it shouldn’t happen with any NPCs anymore. Unless it’s midnight of course.
- The stage floors quest should now reset if you travel
- Tweaked the pathfinding, it might still cause some slowdown but I’ll keep optimising it
- Fixed Amy’s body not registering to anyones eyes when you drag her
- Fixed the NPCs doing that weird shuffle and then teleporting back to their location. They still do the shuffle but at least they don’t teleport now…
- Added some precautions to the “restart day” mechanic so everything gets destroyed and reloaded properly, hopefully it helps with the duplication problem
- Made BumBum to re-path himself if he deems himself stuck
- Fixed the embarrassing “Return to title sreen” typo…