To celebrate this patch we are selling Kitten'd with a 25% discount for a couple of days so hurry up and get Kitten'd!
During the last weeks we have fixed a couple of crashes and greatly improved performance to help you run Kitten'd even on less beefy computers. We have also added cute steam trading cards that you can collect simply by playing the game.
We have also added support for both LIV and Twitch Integration. Let your viewers become kittens in the game and have twitch chat control the furry demons and wreck havoc in your apartment.
Check out this short clip to see what it looks like:
- Trophies updated to say accessories instead of hats.
- Hats no longer unlock in My Room towards the achievement.
- Items bought in the sandbox mode now spawn at better spots.
- Fixed issue with kittens sometimes not correctly occupying the space they were standing it making it so that other kittens tried to stand in the exact same spot.
- Used my brain and math to update pathing in the game. This boosted performance in the entire game by a whole lot.
- Fixed crash when picking things up really quick and putting them down REALLY quick!
- Add french translation
- Fixed issue with usernames on the leaderboards clipping into the scores if they were too long.
- Poops in the tutorial level can no longer be removed by dropping them several times on the floor creating a soft-lock. (thanks Zaxtor)
- Fixed a rare crash.
- Updated the engine to a newer version this should improve performance a bit for everyone.
- Fixed issue with the the hat achievement being real easy to get ;)
- Rebuilt the tutorial messages, the old system was incredibly expensive.
- Added 50+ new random kitten names from twitter. Thanks to all who sent cute pictures and names to us.
- Optimized all glass shaders in the game, they might look slightly worse but cost a lot less now.
- Fixed issue with the fireman achievement not correctly updating.
- Optimized light maps on all levels, this mainly impacts the last half of the levels.
- Did a full optimization round on the kittens to, this should mean that you now can have EVEN MORE cats in “my room”.
- We now have trading-cards! They are adorable <3
- Update the some achievement descriptions
- Fixed issue with the cucumber scaring kittens so often the game couldn’t handle it. (tnx S1ege)
- Sandbox TV now have a smoother animation when updating the score and the change is shown. We also made the text larger to make it easier to read.
- Added helpful popups when kitten’s do something bad!
- Fixed green cats looking a lil spooky when they turned.
- Added LODs to everything!! So the game should now run a whole lot smoother.
- Added a new video option “Mesh Quality” settings this to low will make some parts of the game look a little less pretty but can improve performance.
- The unicorn hat now turns poop into rainbow poops. Rainbow poop doesn't leave stains and it tastes fantastic.
- You can now force controller options under the gameplay settings. This is useful if you want to play using for example the quest but the controllers aren’t correctly shown.
- Streamers can now setup the game to pull names from their twitch chat. This is done under settings -> gameplay -> twitch.
The names that are chosen from chat can issue commands to their cat in the game and even change their look!
If anyone cheers using bits a balloon will appear in the streamers game with the name of chatter that send the bits.
- Fixed issue where sometimes two kittens could get the same name from your steam friends.
- Added LIV VR support! Check out https://liv.tv/ for more information.
The fur shader is currently not working on all graphic cards. We will fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry :(