- Save File System Optimization.
- Startup Resolution, Volume, Language menu able to be controlled with controller.
- New Map (Tower) added to the game.
- New Miniboss added to the game.
- Fixed the issue with the Drill clipping into walls.
- Adjustment to Nyan's movement speed.
- Adjustment to the size of the collision box for Piko's Charge Attack. (made larger)
- Minor fixes and adjustments.
- Testing a new jumping attack. (Spinning Piko Hammer Uppercut) *not official name. :)
Hello Piko Piko fans!
In today's update, due to the large changes and adjustments to the Save File system we highly suggest users to delete their current Save Data and start over fresh with the improved Save System. This should help prevent any errors occurring due to old save data being used.
Default location of the Piko Piko game save folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Piko Piko\save
Delete any of the ".save" files.
We do apologize for this more extreme measures, but thank you all for your continued support and understanding during the Early Access period of Piko Piko!
For those who want to report bugs or leave feedback please use the links below!
Will see you all next update!