Hey everyone! Today we are launching Wurt and Hallowed Nights!
This is kind of a lot of stuff. So hang in there with me.
The cold wind howls. Trees stand tall and bare, their skeletal branches silhouetted against a broken moon. Gather close children, for these are the Hallowed Nights when ghouls and monsters come out to play… and something has started watching our Survivors from the fog.
Being a young and impressionable merm, Wurt has grown quite fascinated by the Survivors and their strange ways. Bucking the usual merm tradition of simply stomping anything new and strange into the ground, she has decided to venture outside her cozy swamp to learn more about these odd scale-less beings. Perhaps this will be the start of a new chapter in Survivor-merm relations...
- Wurt can spot where danger is hiding in the swamp
- Wurt can craft the Royal Tapestry and make a home for the Merm King and his Guards:
- The Royal Tapestry requires materials from all over The Constant
- The Merm King provides all Merms extra strength to fight
- Wurt must feed the Merm King to prevent him from starving
- Wurt can craft Merm Houses and Merm Flort-ifications
- She moves faster while on the swamp and can craft tiles to expand her turf
- Wurt is a vegetarian with a particular appreciation for Durians
- Wurt can craft a Clever Disguise to get other survivors to blend in with her swamp friends
- Likes to keep Pet Fish in her inventory
- Strongly dislikes Pigs
- Being wet does not affect her strong grip
- Wurt is available for purchase for $5.99, in the Wurt Chest. Wurt’s Guest of Honor skin set is included in this chest for free.
- The Wurt Deluxe Chest is $9.99 and includes the Guest of Honor, Triumphant and Abyssal skin sets.
- Wurt is part of the new "Starter Pack" that can now be purchased within a New Megapack Bundle for $6.99 before the Megapack discount. Current Megapack Bundle owners will be able to upgrade with that discount as well. The starter pack includes Wurt, 4 Classic Characters Skins for Wilson, Willow, Wendy and Wx-78, a new spear skin, a hound backpack and Green Pajamas and Bedroll.
- You can weave Wurt for 2700 spool.
Players on can once again discover tricks and treats around The Constant. Fill your candy bag to the brim and satisfy your sweet tooth with all sorts of sugary seasonal treats! The event remains largely the same as last year although we did add a treat or two.
Free spooky costumes are also available for a limited time, so enjoy them before the event ends and they go back from whence they came!
That's not all. During Hallowed Nights, we have increased the drop chance of Hallowed Nights items, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can!
A new set of Survivors receive Hallowed Nights disguises and you can also get last year's Hallowed Collection for 50% off until November 7th.
The new Hallowed Nights Survivors Chest Pt. II is available for $9.99. The Complete Hallowed Nights Bundle is also now available and includes everything in the Hallowed Collection 1 and 2.
As always, they can also be crafted with Spool or found as drops in-game.
We will be added a Loyal login bonus item for all players during Hallowed Nights, Simply login and claim the Rusted Scythe.
We have a special Hallowed Nights themed item set that you can get during Hallowed Nights. You can find more information about these items over here.
The next Return of Them beta update "Hook, Line and Inker" should release early November. But as always, that is an estimate and things could change, expect more details about a week before release.
Till next time!