- We've added English Voice Over. The language of the voices can be changed in the game settings.
- The line about killing “single Russian” changed to non-offending.
- Bad balance combined with bugs caused that this element is identified by you with time limit. - Our goal has never been to make a time limit, but only to let you feel the breath of your main nemesis - the Black Stalker - all the time. We are listening to your feedback on this element of the game. That is why we have made the following changes:
- Now you can build a Q-wave generator in the base, which makes storm less common.
- The Black Stalker is now much weaker, and its appearance time has been reduced from 2 minutes to 30 seconds. Its AI and operation is a prototype. Will change in the coming weeks
- The clock has been turned off. Now, to know when the storm comes you must observe the sky and changes in the world.
- Overall regardless of the settings, the game should work a few percents better.
- We've optimized the memory management method. This should resolve most sound issues and make levels load much faster. FPS drops will also be less frequent and less severe.
- We're working on Ultra settings. Although they are still a prototype, they should work much better on slightly weaker machines.
Retrospective branching (also called “new game plus”):
- Collected evidence should no longer disappear after players death
- Player perks should no longer disappear after his death
- Adrenaline can now be crafted in the base laboratory
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck during training with Mikhail
- Due to numerous errors and crashes related to hacking, we decided to temporarily disable it.
- We've fixed a bug that allowed you to gain unlimited experience during the Tarakan quest
- Quest Unearthed documents should now be a bit easier to complete.
- Fixed an issue that prevents Unearthed documents from being completed during the next attempt
- We've fixed several issues that caused the marker to not always work properly during the mission in Pripyat.
- We've fixed a whole bunch of smaller bugs you have reported. Thanks!
If you have any feedback for us, don't hesitate to give it. Finally, a small dessert - we finished work on our Roadmap. You can see it below: