- Adding Name Tags/Flair UI to in-game scoreboard. Currently only supports Developers/Partners. More Updates Coming Soon!
- Ranked Leaderboards - Head over to the career tab to see how you stack up with the best of the best. Also includes list of ranks along with corresponding XP values.
- Fix to incorrect killfeed entries when joining a game in progress.
- New custom crosshair added.
- Hit marker scale increased for oddball/flag
- Sprint Control Updates:
- Pressing the sprint input while sprinting no longer stops sprinting, if toggle sprint is enabled.
- The player now immediately stops sprinting when the move forward input is released, if toggle sprint is enabled.
- Crouching when toggle sprint is disabled no longer completely cancels sprint. Instead the player crouches, stops sprinting, and continues sprinting if the sprint input was still being held down when the player uncrouches.
- Fixed bug where player wouldn't sprint when holding sprint input before move forward input
- Fixed bug where player wouldn't sprint again when holding sprint input, aiming/firing, and unaiming/stopping firing, etc.
- Fixed bug where sprint would toggle off when moving forward and doing large 180ish degree turns
- Fixed bug where portal kills would register even if you landed on the ground before dying.
- Fixed bug where flag would get stuck in ceilings
- Reducing CTF announcer spam by removing “Flag Dropped” and only playing “Flag Taken/Stolen” when taken from spawn
- Fixed bug where animations would stop working when going through a portal with the flag while swapping weapons
- Fixed bug where flag couldn’t be picked up sometimes
- Fixed bug where incorrect victory screen would be shown at the end of replays.