v1.2.21 / v1.2.22
- endless mode: new battle selection screen allows player to choose from three potential games, instead of choosing to accept/reject only one.
- marketplace - sell 10x water/wine/food (overproduction of resources, if possible, could generate a bit more coin with a little less tedium.)
- fixed memory bug with particle cleanup before/after battles. just wow. it was there for a few years so hahaaahhhahahah whaaaaat
- fixed (fingers crossed): gladiators attacking each other if they're chained to the ground
- balancing: employee expansion now gets a bit more expensive as you build more employee rooms, but there is an extra space now? (i think? its been a while since i did this, and forgot to make proper notes, so pay attention kids. make proper notes.)
- NOTE: REMOVING HEAL BUTTON. frankly you shouldnt be able to magically heal a dude with money if you have no medicus, so. yeah. anyway, i have a sneaky suspicion it may have been the source of some dumb errors...
- chariot/horse voxel rendering artifacts cleaned up a bit (1 of ???)
- architect emeritus can now improve well, wine cellar, and grainery several levels (to accomodate new ludus size in dlc)
note: the Employee Production Jupiter's Blessings are now slightly more rare also, since the player can simply purchase the needed production upgrade now.
- balancing: increased max days between champion/domina challenges - new endless mode battle selection provides more challenge/variation, so less call for upsetting events.
- balancing: defense calculations for equipment were taking into account the gladiator's base defense and this no longer seems logical ... gladiator base defense should be applied only AFTER the equipment's maximum hp has been exceeded, not in parallel.
- beta patch - equipment in 1.2.20 was borked if saved in previous version - this may still be the case, but we've done what we can. if your save game is corrupt, apologies.
v1.2.23 WINDOWS BETA
- fixed: lions/behemoth memory issue / crash (yep there since launch HOW DID THIS GAME EVER FUNCTION IT DOESNT EVEN)
v1.2.26 WINDOWS BETA
- fixed: empty / blank opponents in 3-up battle selection screen
- attempted fix: ludus over capacity warning even if there was space in the livery/hall of heroes
- FIXED: archetect emeritus could create too many spaces in teh ludus becaise what is memory and variables and arrrayys i dunno make game MAKE GAME HIT THINGS WITH OTHER THINGS RRRAWARRRR
- fixed: training positions being reset after save... the savestate errors, you guys, oh the humanity...
Hall of Heroes:
- FIXED: deceased gladiators appealing for release (and subsequently crashing the universe when approved or denied.. since.. they are dead... and such things should not happen but... hey 2019)
- FIXED: deceased gladiators still showing training in progress (respect that drive tho. wanting to train while DEAD?! appreciate that hustle, boys!)
- FIXED: hauruspex cannot revive fallen hero despite having full training (guy just squats there playing with entrails while avoiding doing work. what a work slacker. nothing i hate more than work-slackers... wasting time on some meaningless squishy blobs on the floor or writing patch notes like this instead of doing the job they were hired to do HAHAHA IM FINE NO I'M JUST UPLOADING THE PATCH NOW. NO, I AM NOT WRITING PATCH NOTES INSTEAD OF WORKING.)
- FIXED: couldnt return gladiators from livery/hall fo heroes back to ludus, if the ludus was over capacity
- FIXED: dudes assigned to hall of heroes showing back up in ludus
v1.2.28 WINDOWS BETA
- fixed: mind control on behemoth/lions crashed on defend
- fixed: chariot races: gladiators not attacking eacg other, again, ffs
- cosmetic fix: dropping a card on employee while training would stop animation.
- cosmetic fix: skin color between gladiator and battle HUD were not always synched correctly (esp noticable on domina)
1.2.29 WINDOWS BETA
- disabled instant replay sharing on twitter / fb (if you still want instant replays saved to disk for your own purposes, let us know and we'll see about generating them to file for users who still want to share them?)
- balancing: physics sim for chariot races has had a number of refinements, most notably that gladiator loadout weight now affects chariot performance (heavy dudes drift more cause lol)
- balancing: scissor: chance of disarm reduced, but still scales with training
- fixed: game options > inventory checkboxes and classic opponent generator checkbox broken gaahhhhhh such an idiot some times.