Thanks for all the support during the launch week. Today we are happy to present the first major weekly update, as we are now switching to weekly update schedule with bigger updates. This update fixes vast majority of remaining launch issues – from claims and server stability to clans and vehicles.
Keep in mind that there will be NO WIPE today! So please don`t worry about that:)
We are continuing full-speed work on our 6th update - due on Monday the 28. With our 6th update we are expecting to resolve last remaining game issues and add a lot of quality of life improvements.
Wishing everyone a great week ahead, our team will be available all week long on the forums and discord.
And so - presenting Update # 5 (0.68)
- Fixed game crashing after doing certain actions like eating while in a Ferry or spaceship
- Fixed issues with horse or vehicles duplicating when getting on and off
- Fixed large number off issues with getting on and off vehicles
- Fixed all issues when going back to main menu on death screen - removed that option
- Complete rewrite of the Clan code - fixes all issues with being unable to use clan invites
- Land and Air vehicles are now locked by default and require the vehicle owner in the driver sit
- Leaving tutorial or dropping any mission now marks that quest as completed and can`t be repeated
- Fixed issue with deleting a character not deleting Tutorial progress on the same server
- Fixed an issue selling items not working if playing in Non-English version of the game.
- Disabled Caliban ferry from Hera station due to bugs
- Makeshift claim array increased to 250 items per claim (from 100)
- Major AI issue fixed where sometimes Mechs, Bugs, Bears would complete disapear
- Fixed duplication bug when removing part of of the items in a storage, and some refactoring
- Updated Claims system - can no longer place claims in exploitable zones
- Claim System reworked fixing all exploits with placing and moving base items and moving items hacking into another player base
- Some legacy placement code and objects removed
- Saddle item now purchasable from any Camping vendor.
- Fixed dropping items not working sometimes
- Fixed buying stuff at markets not actually buying correct items
- Fixed large number of bugs that came from interacting with objects and spawning F key
- Fixed most if not all Missing Items that were looted from containers or found in the world
- Visual improvement to the main planet - Beta Prairie - reworked light and shadows
- Major visual improvement to Beta Prairie - reworked terrain
- Complete rewrite of items drag and drop, and split - fixing wide number of exploits and bugs
- Split items now works correctly
- Items of the same type can be combined by dragging into each other
- Return to Mission screen removed as it was causing all types of bugs and issues
- Exit prologue button added to pause menu screen
- Respawn prompts also added to drop prologue mission in the missions window
- Turned down the ambient crickets and cat screaming on BP due to popular demand.