It has been nearly two years after Relaxicon was released, and there were no updates afterwards. Some have encountered a bug with lowercase letters that are impossible to use in a word, others wanted more letters on screen to be able to build longer, more sophisticated words.
In this Relaxicon QOL update I've addressed all the issues you've encountered, and added a couple of other small improvements.
Here is the list of recent changes (version 1.9.0):
- Fixed the bug with unusable lowercase letters
- After every 3 challenges you will have one more letter on screen
- Fixed letter jitter that happened when you dragged the word quickly
- Made it easier to snap letters together
- Menu cog will become larger when mouse is over it
- Unity was upgraded to latest and greatest stable version (from 2017.3 to 2019.2)
- Added separate Windows 64-bit and 32-bit builds
- Dropped support for 32-bit Linux build (because Unity 2019.2 does not support it anymore)
And in following couple of weeks I am hoping to add Steam Achievements, so stay tuned!