A ferocious beast that uses its animal instincts to track and kill its prey and then devour their flesh. Stalk using his stealthy crawl and pounce to close the distance. They will never see you coming.
[RMB] Viscous Claw attacks.
[LMB] Charge Bite attack that does more damage the longer you hold it.
Both attack can replenish HP on any thing made of flesh.
Press X to use the Werewolf's new form of Tracking; the Smell ability!
Werewolf can howl and gain unlimited stamina for 30 seconds.
Werewolf can leap from a crouched position
The Werewolf requires you to attack him with a Silver Blade to prevent him from resurrecting were he die. Be careful if the Werewolf resurrects he will be invincible for 11 seconds!
"Let the blood harvest begin!"
- FP (Fate Points) is now earned alongside XP points. FP is currency that you spend on unlockables in the Store.
- Fate Store - Where you spend your FP.
- Skins for characters can now be unlocked with FP
- Items in Sub Categories are unlocked by spending FP
- Concept Art and Photos are unlocked by spending FP
- Comic pages are only unlockable by spending FP.
- Update Character Select screen with Stats and Load-out from Skin screen.
- You can now play as a Legend in Pregame!
- Ravers are roaming looking to party and you’re the world’s biggest party pooper kill them all and earn FP.
- Find randomly spawned Boomboxes to gain bonus FP. Boomboxes attract Ravers and make them dance.
- Kill enough Ravers and Cops will start to spawn and try to protect the Ravers. Kill them to earn FP.
- Fight other Legend Players as they join your pregame. Unbalanced, yes. Fun, hell yeah! Supports up to 10 players.
- Both Legend and Cast Pregame now require the Host to press F1 to start the game when the required number of players have joined. So if you want to stay in pregame you can!
- 1 Cast = 4mins
- 2 Cast = 5 Mins
- 3 Cast = 6 Mins
- 4 Cast = 8 Mins
- 5 Cast = 10mins
- 6 Cast = 12mins
- 7 Cast = 15mins
- 8 Cast = 18mins
- 9 Cast = 20mins
- Ectoplasm Orbs are now visible to everyone. Both Specters and Casts can collect these items which will reduce the Glyph escape timer.
- Legend can also collect the ghost item and it will freeze the Glyph timer,
- Cast have to find next ghost item which will unfreeze the timer.
- Fancy new Comic Background.
- Improved all menus.
- Improved Character Selection that provides much needed information about the characters.
- Sprinting now Un-crouches you if crouched
- Added toggle sprint option in option in game menu
- All characters have had their movement speed reduced across the board to make the game feel more realistic.
- Added a slight bit of weight to the game movement with Directional movement speed differences - Each direction has its own speed values for standing and crouch.
- Example moving side to side will be slower than moving forward.
- All running footstep sounds have had their volume increased
- All walking and crouching footstep sounds have had their volumes decrease.
- Jumping while crouch has different jumping stats than if jumping while standing.
- Jumping standing and crouching have different stamina costs.
- Picking up items automatically goes into a free inventory slot
- Picking up ammo without having a gun in your inventory will save the ammo and add it to your gun ammo if you do pick up a gun later
- Mouse Scroll wheel - Scroll through inventory with mouse wheel.
- Punkie Theme Music
- Werewolf - Theme Music (beta not finished)
All Legends now have theme music that will play once there is 1 min left on the glyph timer. In future updates coming soon the Legend theme music will play when you play as the legend and when the legend freezes the Glyph timer.
- Crosshair for Throwing weapons.
- You can now shoot through and attack through the barbed wire fence on Punkie's Farmhouse map.
Show Character Icons - Legends have the same Icon to preserve the suspense.
Your FATE score (replacing is replacing XP)
Pregame has different objects displayed.
- Now showcases the cast player that killed the legend
- Player that accumulated the most FP/Xp,
- Player who found the Glyph
- Showcase Legend - If he wins the game/ Kills everyone
Everything should work although it hasn’t been thoroughly tested yet. Be aware that the progression may still have a few bugs in it.
- FIXED - Gourd AI Spit can now hit you if you are crouched.
- FIXED - Charged Melee Attack Bug.
- FIXED - AI Projectiles cause a hitmarker for other legends in pregame.
Character Select Bug: Sometimes randomly a match will start without letting you choose your character, Legend will default be Punkie, and all cast will be Stevie. We are still working on fixing this issue. Hotfix coming very soon.
Doors are effected by lag. If you are playing with someone with a very high ping doors may act a little strange. We are currently looking into fixing this for later updates.
AI can be unresponsive. There are still a few kinks to work out with the AI. Ravers sometimes dont run away when you attack them. Fix coming soon.
We didn't have time to create a Werewolf Game Guide, but don't worry its in the works and should be out soon!
I'm sorry to announce this but, the new progression system was a lot more work then we initially anticipated. Which means that the new map has been pushed back for a week or two. More info on this coming soon. Hopefully there is enough here to keep you occupied while you wait for the new map. Thank you for your patience!
Have a Happy Halloween!