We would like to apology for the issues the community is encountering. Those issues did not show during the Test Server due to the fact that most are linked to higher concurrent users amount.
We have already fixed some of the pain-points after this update and we hope that those fixes will make playing hunt more enjoyable. Regarding one of the most critical issue (partial or no rewards after a game) we have identified the issue (it is caused by loss of communication between the Game Server and the Backend) and have attempted a tentative fix. Due to the nature of this issue and that it was not possible to reproduce it internally or on the Test Server we will closely monitor the service to see if the problem continue to occur.
You can expect a global compensation to be granted to all accounts once we have resolve this issue.
- the Hunt Team
- Fixed an issue where players which already unlocked Bornheim No.3 Extended couldn't unlock the Bornheim Nr. 3 Match.
- Fixed an issue where players that did not opt-in to be matched against Teams of 3 could end up in a game with Teams of 3.
- Fixed an issue where prices for some weapons increased during update 1.1.
- Fixed the effective range of the Hive Bomb which was showing a smaller value than it should be.
- Fixed an issue where knife thrown could cause the controller to force feedback (rumble).
- Fixed an issue where the standing static lanterns would not cause any fire damage.
In some occurrence Steam inviter can be stuck in a "Transmitting selected mission". In such case the client will need to be restarted and invite may not work until we resolve this situation.
In some cases players will receive only partial or no rewards at all after finishing a mission.
We are investigating this issue with highest priority. We have a tentative fix in this patch and have made some configuration changes so we monitor the issue further.
Players sometimes experience desyncs / rubberbanding issues during gameplay.
Client might crash when quitting the game.
- For the improbable case when a player gets killed by the choke bomb’s damage (1), the death screen doesn't show the correct source just yet.
- Sometimes weapons can drop on top of each other making it hard to loot the correct one.
- In rare cases weapons can get stuck in a reload loop for a few seconds.
- Sometimes tools or consumables can float in the world.
- Teams of three opt in can sometimes be changed in random teams - this should not be possible.
- It may happen that the underdog bonus is falsely displayed when in a trio.
- Dollar rewards for challenges are displaying wrong values challenges tab - players receive the correct amount (double) though upon claiming.
- In rare cases players might encounter objects with wrong/purple shading.
- In rare cases clients might experience render issues when other players extract from the map.