How did your adventure to escape the depth of hell go? As part of the Hell Renovation Committee, I’m sure you didn’t get away too far, huahahaha.
Worry not, we won’t hold you back from your adventure, but making the best torturing realms history ever saw is no easy task. We are constantly working on it to make your adventure in hell … better.
That’s why I would like to announce some quick fix we made recently. Remember! This is only a small part of the first renovation! There will be more to come. A whole lot more!
- Fixed an embarrassing typo in the credits, we might live in hell, but we have manners!
- Fixed the sawblades in the Slaughtering Spire
- Fixed the ‘Cycles’ text, the text will not appear on the first cycle
- Fixed the Level bar in Warrior Selection screen
- Corrected the buttons in the controller layout screen
- Fixed Zelos unable to deal damage to Beelzebub in Challenge mode
- Health, Red Souls, and Blight amount are now shown in the Boss Reward screen
- Tweaked how enemies dropped Blight, players will receive Blight more consistently now
- Added more variations to early stages of the Abyssal Stake
- Fixed the Icon to Skip a cutscene
- Fixed the Controller Line image
- Fixed the Back button in the Challenge mode Leaderboard