- The portrait of mission two is rotated when you put Continue from the menu
- We fixed a bug that stop the game in the sliding puzzle
- We fixed a salt dish bug that stop the game
- We fixed a salt dish bug who stick the dish to the hand
- We fixed a bug where the candle melt down while the player is solving the puzzle
- We fixed a bug where the interaction was blocked.
- We fixed a gamepad bug on the main menu
- We fixed a bug in mission 4 where the model was broken.
- Several visual problems were corrected.
- Some texts were corrected
- Fixed several sound issues.
- We fixed the drawing in the final mission.
- Different interactions were synchronized to avoid jumps with the IK system.
- Fixed a fps drop in the safe box.
- The FOV parameter was added. We recommend keeping the FOV low for monitors with an aspect ratio wide such as 16:9, 16:10, 32:9, etc. and an FOV of 85 or 90 for monitors with an aspect ratio of 4:3, 5:4, etc.
- The player's movement speed was modified. Now you will walk faster and run faster.
- The time at which the candle goes out when running was modified. (We still have to adjust this)
- The rotating parts puzzle was modified. Each piece has a timer, and there is a unique combination to solve it. We decided to add a system for each piece to lock it when it reaches the position.
- We add a button to handle a tool with the left hand and a tool with the right hand.
- We add some more clues.
The next version is 1.0.009. This version will have some modifications in some missions to change the gameflow.
In this version the Portuguese language was added, thanks to the collaboration of Shotgun (Brazil)
Please read the following post: https://steamcommunity.com/games/projectnightmares/announcements/detail/1724202719262895003