Another update of the game is now live - this time with some really convenient “quality of life” fixes to the story event flow, but also performance optimizations to the characters, especially in the battlefield.
The current version of your game is shown up in the right corner of the main menu. It should now be 33126.
Once again we encourage our community to report any bugs or issues to email@example.com, and we’ll try to wrestle them down accordingly. Thanks in advance!
Update 33126 contains the following improvements and fixes:
- Optimized character models for performance.
- Replaced all instances of random Firewalls with custom-made ones.
- Fixed a situational bug that could make Wilona's and/or Luca's ammo and charge numbers be wrong between scenes or when quitting the game and then reloading during encounters.
- Changed some naming conventions to be more consistent over the game.
- Tweaked intro camera.
- Made some lighting improvements.
- Made it impossible to enter the elevator before the door has opened completely.
- Sorted out a weird event flow in the Lobby encounter.
- Made lighting improvements for unit clarity on a battlefield.
- Adjusted the battlefield volume so that when playing with a gamepad, the grid marker cannot move down to strange, lower floor levels when moving the marker outside of the edges of the battlefield.
- Removed the necessity to click a certain interact in Cab to advance the story.
- Made it easier to select some interacts in when playing with a gamepad.
- Background dressing tweaks.
- Made it so that the encounter ends when some specific events happen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause strange Action Wheel behavior if opening it before the first goal arrow has showed up.
- Corrected an instance where Wilona would think stuff to herself even though Luca was present.
- Fixed an instance where opening the Action Wheel during the intro camera focus events would cause some strange behavior.
- Sorted out some strange animation behaviour on a battlefield.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Luca to not follow Wilona properly after some encounter instances.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Bolts to react as if they spotted Wilona when cloaked.
- Missing handgun case solved for Leader.
- Corrected an instance where Wilona blended into her starting pose in a dialogue if Wilona was alone.
- Made it so that the hand scanner is showing proper statuses.
- Fixed some strange delays in the sound scene during which player input was disabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a certain interact to be visible when it no longer shouldn’t.
- Updated wetness on characters outside in rain.
- Fixed transparency on a character’s visor.
- Put in failsafes for events in a specific encounter.
- Replaced some interact animations.