Here's the first small patch for our massive 0.6.5 anniversary update. It's fixing a couple minor bugs and adding some requested features. More similar patches will be released in the coming days.
Also, it's replacing our extremely ugly giant spiders by those new adorable ones (I was planning to include them in the update itself, but that would have delayed it too much).
This patch (and all future hot-patches for 0.6.5) is fully compatible with existing save-games.
- AI: Settlers should be slightly faster at resuming work after loading a savegame.
- Balance: Slightly reduced experience gain from building & razing (it was reaching 1000 way too quickly)
- Content: Farming skill determines plants' starting health (planting seeds will increases the skill)
- Graphics: Replaced the 2 giant spiders models by ones more in tune with the rest of the graphics
- Graphics: Tweaked giant crab carapace to be more in tune with the rest of the graphics
- Sound: Slightly reduced volume of button clicks
- UI: It is now possible to change the amount in the recipe and trade menus using the mouse wheel (hover the cursor over the number, and scroll the wheel to change value)
- UI: Similarly, you can switch between "total units" and "until X units" using the same method
- Fixed: Skill tooltip was mixing up some of the raw information (experience vs innate)
- Fixed: Blood pools couldn't be selected and removed the same way as other items (disassemble button)
- Fixed: It was possible to crash the game by erasing the value in a recipe menu and pressing the add button
- Fixed: Possible crash if the "select next military unit" key is pressed under some situations
- Fixed: The "Room Info" menu wouldn't update in real time