- Cinematic can now be skipped
- Added New interface for interactions
- Added support for PS4 controller
- Added support for Vsync
- Added in-game news feed
- Correction of a bug allowing to kill it without launching the cinematic
- Correction of a bug with final achievement after taking the final teleporter
- Correction of a bug that made mortars invisible
- Correction of a bug that caused insane damage values on slow roll (from 500 to 50)
- Fixed lighting AMD GPUs
- Fixed Console screens on AMD GPUs
- Fixed automatic language detection using steam settings
Added new indication on who to speak to when you finish a boss
- Perks costs slightly increased
- Maximum shield overcharge is now 10
- Base level modules are now required for higher-level modules to appear.
damage increased from 3-5 to 5-7
Shield reduced from 110-130 to 80-100
Damaged reduced from 13-15 to 12-14
Chances to receive a legendary module reduced from 10% to 5%
Chances to receive an epic module reduced from 20% to 15%
After an attack, a successful dodge recharges your shield by [X]%
Doing a dodge after a successful attack recharges your shield by [X]%
Your attack recharges your shield by [X]% of your damages.
Every [X] strikes, your attack recharges your shield by [X]% of your damages.
Fixed to proc once per attack done
Charge reduced from 50/100/150% to 30/50/80% of your last attack
GOD OF WAR:
Your max health is reduced by 90% but your damaged increase by 100/150/200%
Your damage increases by 100/150/200% but your shield can no longer load and you can not get any more healing.
Excess healing and excess shield transferred reduced from 50/70/100 to 20/40/60
The maximum shield is now a fixed value instead of a percentage
Shield gained reduced from 150/200/400% to 50/100/150%
- Now has a shield
- Reduction of damage on power roll
- Now has a shield
- Health point reduced from 150 to 100
- Main gun damage reduced from _50 _to 30
- Main gun firing sequence increased from 0.3 sec to 0.5s
Thank you for your help and support! The team is now working on the next patch (28/10). More on that very soon.