Hudson: Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
Gorman: All we know is that there is still is no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.
Frost: Excuse me sir, a what?
Gorman: A xenomorph.
Hicks: It's a bug hunt.
- Fix for a rare bug that could cause multiple splinter colonies to spawn on the same planet.
- Fix for a bug that could occur when colonizing a planet with an existing outpost.
- Fix for a bug that could cause an uncompleted battle to be treated as a stalemate.
- Fix for a bug in the AI end turn logic.
- Fix for a naming error in planetary bombardment reports.
- Fix for a formatting error in the empire annexation report.
- Fix for a bug in the logic for tracking tinkers' Dzibix connection state.
- Attempted fix for a rare 'invalid bombardment request' bug.
- Fixes for bugs that could cause an 'error in the food shortage report' warning.
- Fixes for assorted typos in the in-game text.
- Fix for a rare bug in the AI fleet routing code.
- Fix for a UI glitch that could cause star names and territory outlines to not update immediately after territory changed hands.
- There is now a chance for Gremak to gain the option of annexing Marauder companies they're already in contact with.
- 'Marauder Weaponry' and 'Stupendous Energy Physics' can now always be reverse-engineered from captured ships.
- Decreased the number of heavy weapons that can be mounted in most siege mounts from 3 to 2.
- Increased the damage of Ion Artillery.
- Increased the number of siege weapons that can be mounted on Dread Stars from 2 to 3.
Vasquez: I only need to know one thing: where they are.