We're glad to announce the release of a new patch for Terraforming Mars!
You'll find below all the improvements and bugfixes:
- A new animation speed setting has been added: Very Fast x2.5.
- The flow for the Sell Patents standard project has been improved.
- The hitbox of Ganymede Colony (081) has been enlarged.
- During the AI’s turn, the players are now able to display the AI’s corporation card or their own corporation card
- The AI now always selects other players as targets for its project cards which steal or destroy resources
- The AI now selects other players if possible as targets for its project cards which steal or destroy resource productions
- The AI now pays the MC cost of the actions of Inventor's Guild (006) or Business Network (110)
- Sabotage (121) and Flooding (188) can now be used to target anybody including the active player
- The passive effect of Viral Enhancers (074) has been fixed
- CEO's Favorite Project (149) can now only add a science resource to Search for Life (005) if there's already one such resource of more.
- Mars University (073) now works as designed
- Underground City (032) now checks for the energy production instead of the energy resources as a building requirement
- In Solo Challenge, placing the ocean gained with Flooding (188) next to a tile owned by the human player will no longer softlock the game.
- The standard project City is no longer available for purchase when no valid placements exist.
- Viral Enhancers (074) doesn't lower by 1 the plant cost of Moss (122) or Nitrophilic Moss (146). The plant is gained immediately after the card is played.
- Tharsis Republic corporation doesn't allow playing Immigrant City (200) when the player's MC production is at -4.
- During the tutorial 3, leaving the tutorial before the starting hand has been obtained will softlock the game (to be fixed in the next patch).
- During the tutorial 3, the button to navigate through the hand of cards is grayed out and disabled (to be fixed in the next patch).
- Protected Habitats (173) doesn't work as designed (to be fixed in the next patch).
We're working on more content, stay tuned and happy terraforming!