- Fixed “The Council” getting stuck if you’ve previously solved the puzzle.
- Fixed “Solid Measures” quest where a world state would cause infinite reloads
- Fixed Scouting Lens “deploy” tutorial not staying in the “Dune’s Observatory”
- Fixed Melee and Ranged glossary images being swapped
- Fixed Waddletooth “Dig piles” to be only triggered by Waddletooths
- Fixed Vault Notes being interactable earlier than they are supposed to in “The First Vault” quest
- Fixed one of Aedwin’s voice lines playing with the wrong dialogue
- Added a fix that prevents the raid horn sound from being played during cinematics
- Added jumpable debris in front of Vault entrances whenever players complete “The Word of Mouth” quest with a Vault village - addition addresses scenarios in which the simulation changes and walls re-appear in front of the chosen Vaults
- Reduced the volume and added a break in between loops for the Cariblin village music
It is possible to jump out of the Ancient Stables vault (using a mixture) and explore the island without any assets loading in. As a temporary fix we’ve made sure you can jump back into the Ancient Stables without needing any mixtures. You will be allowed to leave the Ancient Stables after retrieving the Taming Bands Outfinding and doing the task Oth asks of you by the entrance.
Furthermore, we have 21:9 support ready to test, and are doing so here, but also would love input from the ultra widescreen community, so we'll be opening a test branch soon where you can check it out. We are also working on some platforming parts that we got a lot of feedback on, which were too hard to complete or simply annoying.
Until next time, thanks for your patience and help everyone!