Great News! I have been able to figure out how to get 2-handed weapon handling working like in other popular VR shooters. This will now be the default weapon handling method.
For those who are used to the original "Fast and Low" style of weapon handling (cough...me...cough)... Don't worry! You can swap back to that Weapon Handling method in the main menu. There is even an option to wield shotguns the original method as well... Options are good :D
Notice that I had to resize some of the other options to make space for these new additions!!! :P
With the inclusion of this new weapon-handling mechanic....I had to fix the origin of the controllers to the character avatar's hands (before there was an option to swap between having the origin near the characters wrists or at the hands). I ended up with having them defaulted at the hands, since this was the more popular option.
- Revamped the movement for the FPS player. Now it's much more precise. You will move/stop on the dime.
- Touched up on the Free-locomotion option (Controller-Oriented), to make it run smoother.
- Fixed up the model for the Suicide Bomber Flamingos. The mouth stitches and piercings weren't assigned to the model's head....and as a result...they weren't manipulated correctly by animations.
- You can 2-hand grab the Technine AP.
- Break-action shotguns (Double Barrel, Threeway) now require an additional step to reload...You have to press down on the lower-touchpad to unlock safety before you can break open the gun.
- The offhand-autosnapping on 2-handed weapons have been removed. You have to grip the front of the weapon to start bracing the weapon.