Greetings, Christmas scamps and cleanly custodians.
I bring forth a small sprinkling of bug fixes to decorate your frosted cakes.
Most notable is a slightly better looking preview image, properly offset notes when attached to surfaces, and the ability to disable the flickering on lanterns.
Read on for the full(albeit short) list:
- Added an internal limit of 3,000 on the number of player-generated bloody footsteps the game is allowed to save. This should mitigate crashing on save-file loading.
- Fixed unusual paper note shapes attaching to walls with the wrong offset.
- Slightly increased the general surface offset distance for attached paper notes.
- Added a "No Flickering" option to the Light Complexity setting, allowing you to keep full detail shadowing without the flickering.
- Added a slightly new and better looking level preview image.
There you have it.
Treat it well, everyone. Maybe put out some milk and cookies for it or something.