Secret Level Games and Making Fun, Inc. are excited to bring you Ironbound: Relics. This updated version of Ironbound brings powerful Relics that let players customize decks and play styles, and it revamps the economy to let players build a true collection of items through loot drops and crafting.
Relics are a special class of trinkets that allow players to remove a token from a character's deck, replacing it with something else.
- One Man Army replaces Frenzy.
- Will of Modi replaces Berserker Rage
- Glorious Hymn replaces Crusade.
- Requiem replaces Vengeance.
- The Sleeper Agent replaces Vendetta.
- Alluring Perfume replaces Blackout.
- Forbidden Fruit replaces Blood Pact.
- Blood Rite replaces Dark Pact.
- Death or Glory replaces Mutiny.
- Riding the Storm replaces Explosive Bullets.
Ironbound: Relics introduces rarities, coffers and crafting. Items are classified as common, rare, epic, legendary, or relic. Coffers drop four items and guarantee one item of their rarity. So a Rare Coffer guarantees a Rare item, an Epic Coffer guarantees an Epic item, and so on. Coffers cost 1,000 gold and can be earned in-game as well. Items may be salvaged into Iron Shards that can be used to forge items of choice.
Gold is earned in Ranked and Arena play, with a cap of 10 game wins per day that give Gold. This means that players can play and continue to rise in rank, but only the first 10 victories will give Gold, after that each victory awards 5 Iron Shards.
Arena tickets can now be purchased only with gold.
The Premium Account now gives 3x more gold per win and 100 Iron Shards each day you login. Players who have purchased Premium Accounts in the past will retain their Premium status and gain the new bonuses.
- Adjustments to rank values and rewards for Ranked play mode.
- All characters now start at 200 HP.
- Practice mode rewards updated to new economy.
- Improvements to account creation and login.
- Tutorial streamlined.
- Improvements to game's menus and tooltips.
- Hints added to menus.