Squashing them bugs!
In my ambition to keep Sky Knights 100% bug free, it's necessary to sometimes forget about making new stuff and just fix the glitches before they start to add up. This philosophy has paid off resulting in a maintainable code base, very few bugs and less player frustration.
This little update features five minor bug fixes which should make the Sky Knights experience even more smooth!
Have a great weekend!
Oh, I almost forgot, check out the Sky Knights Patreon page! Cool things, like exclusive aircraft skins are waiting for you if you want to become a supporter!
- Fixed bug where minimap vision circles were offset from the aircraft in the Cold Snap level.
- Fixed bug where aircraft without no radar (A-10 and Su-25) didn't see contacts on the minimap unless they're seen by someone else.
- Fixed bug where only 100 radar contacts could be shown at a time on a player's mini map.
- Fixed camera glitch in Woodlands where the intro camera could clip into the hangar building.
- Fixed an edge-case bug where a player sometimes didn't receive a match reward modification.