Early Access v0.25 Patch Notes
This week’s update contains some exciting new features to help build out your deck and more information to help navigate the overworld without running out of food.
The biggest change to a run will be in the ability to pick from a choice of 2 Legendary Items at each objective instead of being stuck with just the one you’ve got. Also added a new indicator on the map page to show you if you are moving fast enough towards your objective to avoid starvation.
As usual, please let us know your thoughts and comments on our Discord server.
When you earn a random Legendary item from completing an objective or defeating a boss, you will now get a choice from 2 items so you can pick the one that best suits your party’s build.
- ‘Crush’ – Damage is now increased by 4 per occupied space (up from 3).
- ‘Sun Fire’ – Reduced cost to 4 (from 5).
- ‘Focus Beam’ – Updated to ‘Magic Attack 1. Deal +2 damage for each Willpower point spent.’
- ‘Last Stand’ – Reduced cost to 1 (from 2).
- ‘Heightened Senses’ – Updated effect so you can draw a damage card from your deck or discard pile.
- ‘Critical Strike’ – Reduced cost to 2 (from 3).
- ‘Acid Flask’ – Reduced Ranged Damage to 1 (from 3) and increased Acid stacks to 2.
- ‘Elven Stalker's Chain’ – Removed the global disadvantage from this item, so it just gives +2 Movement. Added a ‘Fatigue’ card.
- ‘Iona’s Blade’ – Increased Melee Damage bonus to +2.
The colour of the ‘Day: ‘ text on the overworld map now indicates your progress to your next objective.
Green means you have plenty of food/time to explore a bit.
Yellow means that if you head towards your objective whilst stopping regularly to restock then you will be able to find enough food.
Red means that you likely will not find enough food to reach your destination without suffering from starvation.
Physics on skill card ‘Banners’.
- Chinese (Simplified): Translations for main menu, options screens, card hints and story spoilers as well as many more cards and game effects.
- 6 new cards to discover.
- Fixed an issue with the AI playing WP generating cards (like ‘Rally’) with nothing to spend the WP on.