Steering wheels and turrets receive an animation overhaul this update. Airmen hands are now visible and manipulate the controls based on input. These new animations apply to both first person and third person airmen and come with a few minor tweaks to accommodate their integration.
The lever steering wheel has been reworked to turn faster and stop at a neutral point whenever it would cross it. When a lever stops it won't move again until a controlling key is pressed again so pilots can quickly return a lever to neutral without looking at the wheel or reseting all levers at once.
- Added animated controls to player turrets.
- Airmen use their hands to control steering wheels.
- Restricted camera rotation while in a turret so it may not go far from the forward direction.
- Repositioned the player camera on all turrets to match the 3rd person model's head location.
- While using a steering wheel the camera is now oriented relative to the steering wheel.
- While using a steering wheel the camera with shift slightly based on the velocity of the ship.
- Reworked the lever steering wheel. The levers now stop when crossing the neutral position.
- Fixed stabilized turrets not rotating when a menu is open and snapping to the correct rotation when closed.
- Fixed airmen stacking many cosmetics over each other rather than applying one set once.