[i]NOTE: This is our last update before the Big Update. Next week you won't get a new update, but in exchange--if all goes well--we'll start showcasing each of the new features you'll find in the Big Update as we approach release day.
See you then!
- Fixed an issue where units could be forced to attack untargetable units (example: Pudge hooks an undying unit).
- Fixed an issue where all damage done by Medusa's Ace Effect, where all Scaled units do damage to units near them, would be credited to Medusa only.
Fixed an issue where the wrong heal amount was displayed on the ability tooltip.
Lone Druid's Spirit Bear:
Fixed an issue where Entangling Claws would never be cast.
- Max Mana is now 50.
- Players can now get more than 1 of this item again.
- Can no longer be healed.
- Changed to: When a Blood-Bound unit dies, it gives +125% Attack Damage, in addition to any existing Blood-Bound bonus it has, to a random friendly Blood-Bound unit.
- Changed to: Allied Savage units gain +[4, 8, 15] Attack Damage each time they land an attack on an enemy or cast a damaging spell.
- This affects Venomancer and Sand King, the only Savage units with damaging spells.