This patch focuses mostly on solving the duplicating labels issue and on some optimization for single-player mode. Along with the fixes, this patch adds some new features.
- Building demolishing. It is now possible to demolish own buildings and construct another one on the land spot instead.
- Warehouses can be upgraded now to increase storage capacity.
- Added commodities trading directly from your own industry property. Now it is not necessary to do commodity transfers via warehouses to sell it to a city.
- Research time and money requirements changed (balance improvement).
- Mail weight is increased (balance improvement).
- Influence of laws is increased (balance improvement).
- Building buying and construction prices are increased (balance improvement).
- Fix of missed or duplicated train labels.
- Multiplayer 'Blame your Destiny' Mission 5M goal fix
- Fix of background train activity, when UI was not reflecting actual train actions in time.
- Fix of possible error with train movement lags.
- Fix of misleading train breakage messages.
- General minor FPS, game performance optimization.
- Overdraft notification checkbox error
- Instant demand/supply in buildings error
- Scrap carriages misleading UI error
- Buildings layout improvement
The game roadmap is published here, feel free to have a look!