Hotfix October 9th: UI changes
- Progression Indicators: Blood Deposit Progression Indicator numbers were removed. The red progression bar is still filling. The player can see the blood count from a distance, over the respective Blood Deposit Point. Marked Deposit Points will display the blood count more clearly.
- Blood Deposit: once close enough to a Blood Deposit Objective, an indicator reveals how much blood remains to open the Exit.
- Blood Deposit Progression: The amount of blood required to open the Exit now counts down. i.e. It requires 50 blood to open, if you deliver one, the UI will indicate 49.
- Hunt with a Friend (2v10): Scavengers need to deposit 60 blood in each objective and the UI will also countdown.
- Progression Indicators: Blood Deposit Progression Indicator numbers were removed. The red progression bar doesn't fill.
- Blood Delivery: When scavengers are delivering, the Blood Deposit Point letter will pulse, and the icons at the top left of the screen will pulsate to indicate which objective is being delivered too. It will not reveal how much blood is left to be delivered.
- When a Blood Deposit point reaches 5 (5 blood left to be deposit), both Hunters and Scavengers will be notified of its progression. The respective icon for the delivery point will rotate and show the remaining blood value to both parties. Hunters will also see the value appear over the Blood Deposit point.