Today we’ve got another update for you, V0.86-10565. In this update we’ve added a new guides system which will help less experienced players get to grips with the fundamentals of creating exciting machines and generally playing the game!
These new guides include several methods of steering design for ground vehicles and a tutorial for creating a working plane! We’ve also created diagramed guides on things like camera controls to make getting to grips with the game easier.
We hope you find this update useful, work also continues toward the final release version of Besiege, though at this time we can’t offer an ETA.
- Added GuideBook which has more thorough information on how the game works and how you build simple machines
- Added Music Toggle to the Options Menu (To match the in level drop down)
- Added a OSX translocated game launch warning
- Made it easier to use selection or modify tools on blocks behind blocks like propellers.
- Fixed an issue where if running steam version and saving or loading while steam wasn't running the game would throw an error.
- Tweaked Flying block collider slighty.
- Repaired Advanded Building Eraser Tool (appears when skins aren't enabled) undo and redo issues.
- Fixed a problem with the paint bucket tool when you use a drag box to paint many blocks with skins.