- Organized the chip inventory using a similar layout to the chip shop instead of a long list of every owned chip.
- Fixed a bug/exploit that would increase the number of contracts offered by Ravencore by opening the first email from Valentino repeatedly.
- Fixed a bug with the New_Day function not syncing to the actual date/time when continuing a new game.
[*[Firewall Burn and Masking Burn are now reset every level as intended.
- Search Admin will no longer declare "0 results found".
- Rebuilt the "install program" mechanic for contracts requiring you to install programs in a system. This resolves the "Error. File not in storage" bug.
- Clamped the hardware refunds for existing saved games to $100,000 when converting to new hardware system.
- Refactored the IC_Defeated function, as some of it seemed to be working, and some not. It's now split into 6 smaller functions and seems to be working as intended.
- Changed the Rest mechanic to no longer wait for a function call from the world_clock to tell it the timer was complete before reducing neural stress. Stress is now reduced directly, independent of the clock, as soon as the Rest button is clicked. The 'stress bug' seemed to be caused by a bad function call, however I was not able to reproduce the bug before to tell if this will definitely fix the issue.