Today's update is the 3rd and final part of the big track upgrade!
This update brings turnouts over to the new dynamic system and adds a bunch of new types of turnouts.
You can now generate turnouts of any angle, radius, length etc and even make wye switches!
There are several new pre-made track pieces added to the track drawers as well as four new options in the dynamic track generator:
- double curved
When placing turnouts you can now also change the direction by holding "shift" plus "Q and E" while snapped on to track!
There were also a few smaller bugs fixed in this update:
- detail paints and and track styles are kept when picking up dynamic track pieces
- fixed decimal rounding on dynamic track values
- collision on track now updates to match the ballast style used
- fixed unusual collision on flexytrack
- made changes to the dynamic track generator UI
Now that the track is all finally converted to the new system I can move on to some new things!
There will be a small update soon that adds the option to set different styles of turnout levers, as well as possibly some other new track detail features.
But the next major update is likely to be some fun stuff for Halloween, I've got some pretty exciting stuff planned!