Focused this patch on optimizing performance. Mainly code was optimized to prevent too many memory allocations.
We updated the full screen settings as well. Default it runs on exclusive full screen, if you prefer to change windows often, set this to borderless window.
- Added more choices for full screen and windowed mode. Options now are:
- Exclusive full screen: Game takes full focus. Is the default and better for performance.
- Borderless window: Better suited for multi-screen setups.
- Windowed: Regular windowed game.
- Optimized code for agent feedback.
- Optimized code for searching mooring points.
- Optimized code for selecting to prevent to many calls in one frame.
- Optimized project code.
- Optimized several physics calls.
- Changed part of the saving system to help us detect problems easier in the future. This still works with existing savegames.
- Fixed housing being double assigned when reloading a save.
- Fixed issue where seagulls couldn't heal. (Apologies for all the early deaths.)
- Fixed issue where drifter would be stuck in jumping pose (including splash).
- Fixed issue where unfinished boats could be used.