- MONSTERS SPAWN BALANCE WAS CHANGED. Game became friendlier and easier. Hopefully, we didn't hurt hardcore lovers' feelings.
- Batteries/bullets can always be found somewhere nearby now.
- Flashlight can work longer.
- Batteries/bullets are added to the "inventory" much quicker.
- New notes describing monsters were added.
- Game controller sensitivity got calibrated
- Character controls improved
- Interaction with objects improved. Picking up objects was significantly improved.
- Character's vision was cured (he/she is less short-sided now).
- Strange lighting artefacts were fixed. They were really strange indeed, thus we fixed them.
- Stamina recovery speed was increased
- Lighting was fixed. But only in some scenes. Where it was necessary.
- New icons for unique interactions were added
- "Irrelevant" notes get deleted now
- We added sounds to "YOU DIED" screen
- We fixed an error which made some monsters ignore the player.
- [COOP] Getting revolver and flashlight icons were added.
- [COOP] Large props' are now displayed as they should be.
- [COOP] Occasional interface disappearing error was fixed
- Hungries' move speed was decreased. It is easier to run away now.
- Hungry is less likely to teleport after first shoot.
- Hungry's respawn time was increased up to 4-6 minutes.
- Hungry's ability to turn off light and flashlight is visually more obvious now. Yes, he was always capable of doing this.
- Infection "evaporation" bug was fixed. But still be careful when you pick up objects. Infection can be anywhere.
- Infection's visual effect was updated. What exactly was updated? No idea, but rumors say it got better.
- Now you can see what happens when you pick up an infected object.
- Shadows' attack radius was decreased. You can pretty much bump into them now.
- We added a cool wow-moment. But it won't work if you have already played the chapter :(
- More hints added.
- Box with batteries is in a different place now. It was necessary.
- Mechanics of throwing quest objects into the garbage chute was improved.
- TV can now longer become invisible and wander around the floor on its own.
- 4th paint brush was added. You know, just in case.
- Maybe we did increased the time in "switch boxes" quest, but no one remembers for sure.
- Now you can listen to music behind Repairman's door forever. Fo-re-ver.
- Atrium was slightly frozen. Some "freezing" is expected XD
- Audio was updated. It has to do with "freezing".
- Lighting improved.
- Extra lighters were added.
- Some gameplay parts were simplified.
- Door 58 is updated.
- Main menu now is only active in Main Menu.
- Randomness errors were fixed.
- New screamer was added.
- Now it's easier to find mannequin parts. "Left hand" problem was solved.
- More save checkpoints were added.
- "Surprise-box" was added.
- She will take away your flashlight and revolver. At least some suffering is still here.