once again, thank you for the feedback. Summary of the patch notes below:
- Updated tutorial help and menu help texts in all languages
- Golden Prince offers now a better price for spell respec (Change from 1000 to 50). This will allow new players to test out different builds before they decide what suits them best.
- Demon sword spawns with a correct name
- Spiders in Forgotten Cave and Trader's Path have reduced damage so the new players won't die too often when they are still accustoming to the controls.
- Fixed a bug where due to the unfortunate cursor positioning, clicking on a shop in the Tarneko Village would instantly sell an item on which the cursor was on.
- Fixed a bug when the Journal was empty during the tutorial
That's all what I managed to fix today. With time I will address more issues. Below a priority list:
*fps drops on some computers:
there's lot of code during the gameplay, that doesn't really need to be processed every frame. I will need some time and turn some things off one by one and test thouroughly to improve performance without breaking the game.
*mana and cooldowns indicators in the SpellBook:
I know it's needed and also should be pretty fun to implement.
The solution I use for most of the spells has limited angles and I would need to switch it to the same formula which is used for skills like laser and the spirit bow. It may be tricky but I with some tinkering I think it can be done.
*controller menu issues
There are so many variables in place here like different controller behaviour and 3rd party stuff meddling with the configuration. This one will take some time but I'll try my best so the menu is as easy, comfortable and bug free as possible.
Once again thank you for your patience. After a month of 7 to 23 crunch I finally managed to spend some quality time with my fiancee who has always supported me no matter what. Expect more patches in the following days.