- Opening the attack menu on Orc or Outlaw owned lands will now give the option to (auto attack)
- The attack will be automatically simulated based on the troops you attack with and how well defended the area is, you have a chance to completely lose the battle if you do not send enough troops.
- Your technology levels and generals level play a role in allowing you to attack with fewer troops and take less loses.
- Only resource rewards can be gained through auto attacking.
- General experience gain is lower when auto attacking.
- Only shields are drop-able during auto attacking, plains drop lizards, forest drop vengance and so on right up to outlaw fortresses dropping the shields required to be promoted to emperor.
- You will always lose a percent of attacking troops, it is up to the players to work out how to use auto attack with the lowest possible losses.
This system was requested by some people as a means to farm for shields without playing out every single battle, instead of time the cost will be troop loses. Manually attacking is still the best way to obtain shields and other items.
- Each player has been assigned a 'power level' based on their current prestige, this level will raise as your prestige does.
- By default you can only attack (and be attacked) by people the same power level as your, or one lower/above.
- You can always scout anyone, regardless of power level.
- If you want to attack a player who is much higher than you, you can turn your power level off, this will however enable them (and anybody else) to attack you.
- While your power level is off you can only attack people in the higher direction.
- You can not turn your power level back on for 3 days after turning it off.
This system has been added to give smaller and newer players more of a chance to grow and build up. People in the higher tiers who lack targets can rest assured that smaller people will eventually be in range to battle.
Drop Rate & Shields
- locations no longer drop one of two different types of shields, instead each location has it's own designated shield that can drop. This will strongly increase the chances of getting the exact shield you need, so long as you are attacking the correct locations.
- More random items have also been added to possible drops
- It is now possible to win random items when attacking player cities also, so long as you kill troops, more troops killed equals a higher tier item could drop.
- Same as above but you can also get shields when attacking a player, if you do it will be whatever shield you currently need for a promotion.
- Items won from players do not come from them (they don't lose items).
This change is due to feedback about the current shield drop rate.
- Troop reinforcement packs have been removed from the shop, they can now only be obtained as drops in battles (due to player feedback).
- When attacking a player city (level 2 townhall) you can now only use a max of 80 troops, to make defending a player city more of a possibility.
- When attacking a player village (level 1 townhall) you can now only use a max of 60 troops, to make defending a player city more of a possibility.
- The range of defensive traps and abatis has been lowered.
- General experience gain in all battles has been increased (Including famous cities).
- Cities will no longer produce points when its at zero loyalty, to prevent repetitive farming of inactive cities. If the players account goes into inactive mode their city will go back to 100 loyalty so they don't rejoin with nothing.
- Added a 'mark all as read' button in the reports list so you don't need to go through each page of rewards.
- Fixed a bug where when you would get a mail it would say '0' instead of '1'
I'm still hard at work on the massive update, these smaller ones will still occur when issues come up or new content is needed to correct unfair play