- Fixed that nasty bug preventing Operations from granting rewards. The reason I couldn't reproduce it is because the first time you complete one, it works fine, but subsequent operations within the same session are bugged. Special thanks to codell1 who was able to dig up this key bit of info.
- Fixed a bug/exploit allowing players to 'clone' the display chip by picking it up before placing the selected chip.
- Fixed a bug with Oracle not calculating the discount from your rig's processing power.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to "rest" whenever time is fast-forwarded, if you had rested previously.
- Fixed a bug with new games causing "dead" sockets in the rig that you couldn't place chips into without swapping the motherboard.
- Fixed a bug with Code Tagger IC not providing combat XP
- Fixed a bug where you weren't given the subroutines for Shield, Stun, and Datamine if you started with those programs. This affects new games only.
- Fixed a bug with the starting Shield, Stun, and Datamine programs not being executable with the hotkeys. This affects new games only.
- Changed the starting salary from $400 to $300 daily, and increased starting comission from 20% to 30%. This is as it was intended, and what you would be set to if you got demoted back down to neophyte. The base values were never updated in a previous patch.