This patch restores city Eton, and the crossroad between Loche and Eton.
It’s not a simple restoration though. Because Wolf engine does not impose tileset limit like MV does, I was able to squeeze in more building types to Eton instead of repeating some buildings.
You must start a new game. Old save from 0.0.1 is not compatible.
What has been restored
- The crossroad between Eton, Loche, Ryin, and the temple of Affection. Originally, the zone had only boars. I’ve added a goat to fight.
- Eton is restored. Not all interiors have been added though. Give it few more patches and it will be done.
- The starting guild quest is restored, meaning Jasmine can join Maco. I need to restore more zones before being able to add back some of the guild quests.
Below is a list of changes
- Marat the weapon vendor has also been redesigned. Her redesign was already in works long before I made the decision to port the game to Wolf.
The new version looks more mature.
- Also redesigned Margaret was also added in the previous patch but forgot to mention that.
To be honest, the old version always sort of freaked me out.
- Equipment is handled somewhat differently in Wolf and some fundamental change was required. Basically, a new type of armor “Undershirt” was added. I originally named it “Underwear”. Hm, should I go with underwear? If so, that would require me to differentiate male and female underwear.
What “undershirt” does is offer elemental protection while armors offer physical protection.
- Walkthrough PDF files were updated to reflect Wolf version.