since the last patch we received a lot of feedback and found some issues ourselves. So we updated to version 1.1. What did change?
Nerfed half zombie
Probably most of you know the half zombie who has a really long tongue and catches your survivors. We were quite unhappy with them and we received confirmation from the community that you also don't like it much. The problem is that you sometimes loose complete control and can't counter their attacks. So we changed the mechanic and balancing a bit.
The half zombies still hook your characters, but they pull them quite slow. During the pulling time you will be able to damage the zombie (with weapons or airstrikes) OR your survivor (with airstrikes to destroy the tongue of the zombie) to free your survivor. Please give us feedback if you like this change.
We changed how the random numbers are calculated for weapon drops. This is especially important for the daily mode. In daily mode when two players choose the same mission and they get weapon drops (from whatever source) then the types will be the same. Previously, it was possible to get a different result if you were looting things in different order. This should make the daily mode even more competitive and fair.
- Added: Glittering effect + fog reveal on the factory doors and machines
- Improved: Pellet count is now displayed as a multiplier besides your damage number.
- Improved: Loading times from menu to game should be slightly better now
- Improved: Your survivors don't make hurt sounds anymore if they are immune to some damage (e.g. if you use the gas mask)
- Balancing: More pellets on your shotgun now means more damage. Beforehand the overall damage was split among the pellets
- Fixed: The daily win achievement could not be unlocked
- Fixed: The complete tutorial achievement sometimes could not be unlocked
- Fixed: The reach 10000 points in a daily challenge achievement could not be unlocked
- Fixed: Persistency for mallet item improved weapons (before it didn't save the level ups)
- Fixed: German localization was missing for medikit item
- Fixed: In some cases the Twitch viewer name integration didn't work
- Fixed: Several gameplay irrelevant exceptions which could spam the log
We hope you like the changes and that you enjoy the game so far. Our Discord Server is always open for discussion, bug reports and your feedback ( https://discord.gg/4KCf5zt ). Or just use the STEAM discussions.
As always: Have a nice apocalypse :)
- Your Pixelsplit team