As we are about to get ready for PDXCON we have an update for the Ankylosaurus patch. The Ankylosaurus 2 update fixes gameplay, multiplayer and interface issues. Of course we already working on cool stuff for you folks. For more about that come find us in Berlin at PDXCON; and if you can't make it :(, keep an eye on PDX news & updates on social media.
V1.006.1 - Ankylosaurus 2
- Fixed missing translations
- Fixed issue where sometimes strategic actions, such as “build (forward-)base” would not be cancelled when a player was defeated.
- Fixed that disconnecting while kicking a player would cause out of sync issues after a rejoin
- Fixed that you could cancel back to the previous menu while kicking a player
- Fixed that hero and unit icons would sometimes disappear
- Fixed that text in the lists in the Imperial Archives would be offset
- Fixed that you could not call NPC factions to war
- Fixed that the research tree had a big cross when playing with fixed teams