Every hangar stats now has a tooltip as part of the ongoing effort to improve the accessibility of ship building. The tooltips automatically appear on the crosshair when each stat is looked at and contain a brief description of the stat and its important effects.
This year's scariest event, the Spookening, will officially begin with the weekly update on October 17th. New content added as part of the Spookening will remain after the end of the event on November 3rd. Look forward to a new scary activity and spooky rewards!
- Added tooltips with brief explanations of every stat on the side chalkboards that appear when looked at.
- Overhauled the way player cosmetic data is stored and used. While this doesn't introduce new features at the moment, it makes the system more performant and easier to add to.
- Visually improved the steering wheel speedometer.
- Added a cargo connection to the bottom of the steering wheel and tightened the hitbox on the bottom in battle.
- Added a variant of the ladder top that connects to the edge of armor rather than wrapping around and consuming an extra grid space.
- Added an adjustable weapon category to the part list.
- Fixed sails providing too little thrust when close to the water depending on their orientation.
- Fixed sails not losing thrust when the whole ship tilts upwards.
- Fixed the antique cannon incorrectly using the canvas color on its base.