Today's update introduces one of the most requested changes - a more varied, compact landmass.
The world in Pangea consists mostly of large, multi-biome continents. Islands may also exist, but they will be much closer to other lands and will not be restricted to a single biome. Creatures can sometimes wander beyond their natural habitats, so be careful and not venture too far unprepared.
Along with this new map mode, the minimap got an upgrade too - both visually and functionally. There are also many smaller additions and fixes, for the full list - read below:
- Added a new map generation mode called Pangea,
- Added names to quest markers on the main map,
- Minimap now shows quest locations (for tracked quests),
- Minimap now shows locations of other players' groups in co-op,
- Minimap now shows locations of visible monster groups,
- Minimap - visual improvements,
- Food trader in villages will now accept items other than food as payment,
- Added Crafting Resources filter to inventory,
- Big arrows on the Inventory screen will now only move items that are displayed (filtered),
- Added tabs to the building research popup which allows having multi-building research (modders requested),
- When levelling up, the game now will avoid offering Fallback skills (i.e. Blung Attack) if other skills are available,
- Characters which have no skills to choose from will get an attribute increase instead,
- Added another option for Maximum Total Cost of Traits difficulty setting, allowing 8 trait points and 2 free starting characters,
- Each artefact dug out from the ground have 33% chance to offer a random tier 3 resource (with some biome-specific restrictions) instead of the fixed one (biome-specific). This applies to the starting biome as well.
- Fixed Movement Points being set to 0 when editing inventory on water,
- Fixed a bug where the enemy would sometimes play cards that have 0 hit points,
- Fixed Act_BloodySacrifice and SI_BloodSacrifice not working correctly,
- Fixes to localization loading for mods,
- Fixed too early spawn of the stronger groups due to mix of world and local difficulty progression,
- Fixed the issue with fog disappearing on game load,
- Fixed ship cargo capacity not stacking,
- Fixed an issue with the advancement of lvl 5 skills resetting their level to 0,
- Fixed a number of demons having an incorrect name,
- Fixed Ivan (SUBRACE-IVAN_HUM_GUSLA) and Elder Volh (SUBRACE-HUM_ELDER_VOLH) not having their correct portraits,
- Fixed a rare multiplayer crash when entering cooperative challenge.
- Fixed an event (Volh module, event36, node 21 removed and replaced with a fresh one - spawn node - as the old one was causing an odd bug in the xml),
- Added an option to the bandits near village event (id3, village events) where if you have a guard tower and good fortune (chance), you can attack the bandits or simply chase them away (node 40 and 41 added),
- Added node 42 to the same event, where if you defeated the bandits previously 3 times, they will also run away from you now,
- Fixed a bug in mChapter 1, Alchemist2 and Alchemist2 Spare, tag 82 added (in adv node 1 as prerequisite and 2 as result), to make sure you do not get the quest twice,
- Fixed Volh Dlc event 31, adv node 52 (added wraith pet as a reward as it was missing),
- Fixed Alphaclan, event 56 adv node 43, where there was a potential loop after hitting cancel. Adventure node 66 was added,(clone of 45) to resolve this.
- Fixed Slavyan, event 23, trade node 31 - you can now access the node if you have only one curse, not all three,
- Fixed Earthbound event 83 adv node13, removed the 'node usable once' tick,
- Fixed Volh DLC event 36, replaced all span nodes in the event, as it was causing an odd group spawn and that then caused errors.
- Spawning of "Swarms" now triggers only when world difficulty is at 4+ to ensure some more grace period,
- Gray Robes now provide multi-type shields,
- Added MP bonus to Elemental Robes,
- Legendary Robes now give Wits,
- Normal armours and shields now give slightly more shielding,
- Legendary Medium and Heavy Armours gain % Armour bonus,
- Legendary Shields provide +2 MP instead of +1,
- Elemental and Legendary Medium and Heavy Armours got a boost to their attribute addons and multipliers to make them more significant (~ x1.5),
- Removed master-craft and failed-craft options for Cosmic Seed products.